info@i15auctions.com
(844) 824-3669
Apple Valley Automotive Repair Shop Auction
Accepting bids
Mar 4 @ 12:00PM PST (Start)
Mar 24 @ 12:00PM PDT (Goes Live)
Pre-bidding ends and Virtual Live beings at 12pm on March 24th
( more details )

Apple Valley Automotive Repair Shop Auction. Everything you may need for the garage in is this auction! 

Preview is March 24th from 9am- 11:30am 
Virtual Live Auction is March 24th at 12pm
Check out is March 25th and 26th from 9:30-4pm
Shipping is available.  

Riverside Public Administrator- April
Accepting bids
Mar 4 @ 9:00AM PST (Start)
Apr 13 @ 9:00AM PDT (Goes Live)
Pre-bidding ends and Live auction begins April 13th at 9am
( more details )

Riverside Public Administrator Live Auction- You can bid on this auction Live or online. This auction is conducted for Riverside Public Administrator.  Auction features Vehicles, Firearms, Coins, Jewelry, Antiques, Furniture, Collectables, Art and more. 

Live Auction April 13th at 9:00 AM (800 S. Redlands ave, Perris, Ca)
Preview is Friday April 12th  from 12-3 PM
Check out is Saturday until 1 hour after the last lot sells and April 15th and 16th from 9:30 -3:00 PM. No Sunday Check- Out.
In house shipping available


Buyer Premium for live bidding is only 10% ; online add an additional 5% for a total premium of 15% if bidding online. 

Sign Up for an account to get
notifications for new auctions.